Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's all Ravelry's fault!

So it's pretty obvious, I stink at blogging. All day long things are happening in my life and in my knitting and I think to myself I should blog this and yet, I don't. So from now on I will try to be a better blogger and hopefully get a few updates a week in here. I blame Ravelry. Laundry not done? Ravelry's fault. Dinner not on the table? Again, Ravelry. Nothing to even make dinner with? You guessed it, Ravelry. How in the world can I be expected to do anything when Ravelry is just too interesting, too fun? But I'm not addicted to it I assure you. Nope. Not me. Can quit going there any time I want. I just don't want to - so there!

See you soon with my latest knitting torture, err, I mean project, updates. And this one's a doozy - lace! (again, it's all Ravelry's fault)

No comments: